Big thanks to Don Cruz, Cruz Performance!

Boston GN

I recently ordered Don's vacuum block/plenum spacer kit to get rid of all the old rubber vacuum lines. Don went above and beyond to take the time to send me pictures and discuss install via the phone. I couldn't get it through my thick head how everything was going to install without seeing it. He took the time to explain everything and offered more help if I needed it. I installed the kit this past week and it's awesome! Really cleaned things up!
Don't hesitate to give Don a call to purchase any of his great products!

IMG_0723.JPG IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0721.JPG

Do you still have A/c on the car? I need that PVC line, did you have to request that when you bought the kit? I ordered this same kit! I can't wait to install it

The PVC fitting comes with the kit so you should be all set. It plugs right into your current rubber PCV line.
I do "kind of" have AC on the car, but I haven't used it in 17 years. I just removed the AC lines, but the compressor and everything else is there. I broke the high pressure switch off the lines many years ago, so they're junk and were just in the way.

Okay I briefly looked at the kit...whats the hole in front right side for? I thought that was the one for the fuel regulator?

You can route them anyway you'd like. I used the left front for the PCV, right front to feed the vacuum manifold/block, and then everything else from the manifold. My AFPR runs directly to the manifold along with my vacuum brakes, map sensor, boost gauge. You can see all of those lines in the first picture