BILLSTEIN's really that much better than the KYBS

A

AsphaltAnihil8r

I mean for the price difference,are they that much better,,,ATR has the Billsteins for $309,,,what do you think.....

I had the KYBS in my last car and it felt good...

Dennis

My Bilsteins were $250.16 (tax included) at AutoZone. You have to pre-pay, but there's no shipping charge.

I switched from KYB to Bilstein and I can feel the difference. I like the Bilstein's better.

Re: SHOCKS

Originally posted by chrisgarrett
Go with Edelbrock IAS Performance shocks. $277.00 Chris

What he said! I put a set of the Edelbrok's on my car and I've been in cars with the KYB and Bilsteins.. sorry boys.. Edelbrok ride better and perform better IMO. great for the street.. great for the track.. perfect all around awesome shock. They are red with a black boot.. look great on the cars and nothing to paint that ugly white or yellow away! :cool:

I have had the KYB's and now the Bilsteins. Love the Bilsteins. Edelbrock OEM's their shocks from someone - I just haven't figured out who yet... Like their nitrous stuff is from NOS.

Jim

I bought a set of bilsteins online as well. I paid about 250 with shipping. The car rides so much better and has great handling. My car has 26,000 miles on it and had the stockers, man those bilsteins are good. Don't let anyone blow $hit up you a$$ about them not being good for drag racing, I know people that run 1.56 second shorts with an 8" slick with those shocks.

Don't buy something that will make the car great on the track and a total turd the rest of the time. Get the Bilsteins! There was a user on here that said he had the Edelbrocks once and prefered the bilsteins. As long as you buy something good quality you'll be good to go. Check out the Bilstein website and make sure you buy from an authorized distributor otherwise you may not be able to get warranty if there are any problems