BJ's Restaurant / Brewery... Cruise In, May the 17th!!!

D

dconnor

Posted to the Houston Buick Club email list, thought I'd let y'all know here as well :)

Doug C.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy All,

We have confirmed a date for the BJ’s cruise/car show; it will be Saturday the 17th. We have set up arrival time at 10:00 in the morning and BJ’s will open at 11:00. Parking will be in the front parking lot which is on Bay Area Blvd. and any overflow will be in the Outback lot which adjoins BJ’s. BJ’s is located on the south side of Bay Area and east of 45. If you are coming from the north going south, take the Bay Area exit, stay on the feeder and go under the Bay Area overpass taking the exit to the right just after the overpass. Once you are on Bay Area, you will pass thru 4 lights, after the 4th light the entrance to BJ’s is about a block or so past, it is a common entrance shared with Jason’s Deli. BJ’s is between Jason’s and the Outback. Please pass this info on to anyone that is interested in showing their car off. We did talk with the Space City Cruisers and was told that they would pass this info on to 4 or 5 other clubs and we are in the process of making up fliers to hand out. It would be really cool to see a bunch of cars cruise in together and would probably attract some attention. I live in Deer Park and would be glad to hook up with a group id possible, just let me know. I am also passing this on to the Houston contingency of T/TA’s. Thanks!

Frank Weeks

Original owner 89 T/TA #1231

96 SLP Ram Air TA

few@lubrizol.com

Hey Doug,

If you can get me the street address, I'll look it up on my atlas program.

Here's a copy of the flyer text, if I can get it hosted online I'll post the "real" thing. :)

Doug C.

----------------------------------------------------------------

BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery
515 West Bay Area Boulevard
(Next to Outback Steakhouse)

Cruise Event!

Saturday May 17
10 AM to 3 PM +?
Free Hors d’oeuvres!
All “cool” cars invited
Excellent freshly brewed beer available!

Show off your car while enjoying ice cold, freshly brewed beer and free appetizers! The entire BJ’s front parking lot will be roped off and reserved for this event. Overflow space will also be available, next door, at Outback Steakhouse until they open at 3 PM. Meet your friends and make new ones!