body and paint? - fort worth area

I've got a couple down here that do really good work if you're interested. 2 in Hillsboro and one near Whitney. The old guy near whitney is the one I plan on using. I've seen his work and talked to him several times. He's really old school and prices are reasonable.:)

Any idea about the price on a complete strip and repaint, Charlie? This lacquer is all cracked, body is straight tho.

i know three in fort worth all good with great experiance.
dukes paint and body(it just takes a long time, but does really good work.)
Armstrong paint and body(they are good really been knowing them and the family for years. really big on the detail in there work.),and
Picasso's Automotive ( they i think are the best if u want a perfect show quility paint. been painting for years and alot of there work is in magizines and tv shows all around owner is really cool and can do whatever u want as far as paint and interior to your car.)
ive taking different cars ive had over the years to all three and was happy with the outcome at them all

If done right you will pay not a penny less than 4,000 when the price of gas goes up so does paint two main ingredients in paint toluene and xylene are also two ingredients in gas I have been painting for over 26 years and have done 10 or more Buick Complete repaints including three of my own materials back in the late 80 to early 90 were 1,000 now there close to double that just in materials

Any idea about the price on a complete strip and repaint, Charlie? This lacquer is all cracked, body is straight tho.
Generally, it's a case by case situation. If it need a full strip and paint then you'll be in the $4-5K range. The person doing the work really needs to see what has to be done to fix the car.:)

Stewart's Paint and Body in Dallas. Personal friend and no one better on any type of vehicle.

$$$$, but you get exactly what you pay for.

Is Billy in Saginaw still painting? His work was pretty nice years ago. Dukes paint n body or something along those lines. Right off 820 by the metal place. Turn on the street there by the burritos place and the chicken express.

he is still painting, word of caution though is i have had a few customers tell me about horror stories about him, i have also had a problem with one of his workers (jodie) trying to sell me a 87 turbo regal that wound up being a v8 car.

i go there all the time, yes he is still painting and he is good. Jodie the guy project money pit is referring to is no longer up there.
main thing i can tell u about dukes that is not good. is depending on the amount of work that is up there you could be waiting for sometime to get ur car back. but even still if its just a spray he tries to get then out fairly quick.