Boneyards near Pittsburgh, PA.

jj86gn

OK all you junkyard dogs,
Can anybody tell me of couple of good boneyards in or near Pittsburgh, PA? The GN is sleeping and I figured I would start looking for spare body parts and add ons.

I used to go to Don's auto salvage near PIT airport they had lots of good junk.

Thanks Dave.

I tried to look up Don's in the phone book, but no luck. Do you have an idea what road or township he is located in?

On a side bar: Did you use to live in Pittsburgh? I see you're from NC. Just curious as to how you know places up here in the rust belt.

Dons

Take RT 60N from Moon Township towards Chippewa. Take the Tuscawaras exit. It will be the one after Beaver I think. Go left over the bridge, then straight until the stop sign. Turn right at stop sign and Dons will be a few miles down on the left. Keep looking for the small sign, it's kinda hard to see.

It's a big place and they let you pick it. Just tell the office person what you're looking for and they will steer you in the right direction. That place is H U G E. Good luck! :)

Thanks Guys,

I can't get there to next week, have drill (National Guard) this weekend and don't get paid until Friday, but I'll look forward to adding all those neat add ons I've been reading about!!!