Bought a GM radio w CD/Bluetooth

Here's the few I could find, man, have the prices gone thru the roof!

That’s about what I paid I think. But has rca pre outs and Bluetooth added. Perfect shape too. Oh and gave the harness and silver knobs

That’s crazy $629 dollars.I have the Concert Sound Radio but if I ever want to listen to anything else I have a JBL Speaker I throw in the car and play the Phone on Bluetooth.

I messaged the seller to see if he can be contacted off eBay. My interactions with him were very positive.
He responded and said eBay restricts his messages with contact info. ccc87gn is his name.
That’s crazy $629 dollars.I have the Concert Sound Radio but if I ever want to listen to anything else I have a JBL Speaker I throw in the car and play the Phone on Bluetooth.
Def could have put together a much better sounding system with what I paid but it boiled down to I just liked the look. At some point I want to replace the carpet and run the wiring in case I ever want to add an amp.

This one is my setup. Bought an early 90's Caddy unit back in 2011. Had it modified with an RCA jack for my Ipod.

I think I paid $239 back then and I was crying.... LOL.

Attachments

• 87 TR Radio.jpg
    87 TR Radio.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 28