Bought parts here,sent check,now nothing,anyone here know this guy?

6E-GN

Hello,I am new to this site but not new to the internet or forums,this guy mcponch listed some parts,I sent him a bank check,I know he got it by last Saturday 1/23/10 told me he would sent it wednesday 1/27 ,been calling him and p.m.ing him but nothing no answer.he told me Brian that sells transmissions on here will vouch for him ,whats next,he is in Toledo Ohio,I feel I am getting hosed,any idea or help would be greatly appreciated,p.s. I was at Cottons yesturday,and will be attending the open house on 2/20,ice cold beers or any help on this,thank you.Bryan

It hasnt even been a week. I think its a little early to be crying foul.

He will not answer the phone or p.m. me back for five days now,how long should I wait??

It hasnt even been a week. I think its a little early to be crying foul.

WTF you want the guy to wait til it's to late to cancel the check he sent him?

if the guy you sent the moeny to is now ignoring you then it's time to cancel the check. and yes you should be able to cancel a bank check,talk to a personal banker at your bank and tell them the circumstances and that it's internet fruad and they'll get your money back most likely. if they are a good bank like mine. good luck. and if you can't get any results that way,post up the guys name ,number and address on the bullet,it'll get taken care of.

That was my point,I hate to complain,but a hundred bucks,and no returns on phone or p.m.,he answered fast before the check,and I don't feel I am crying foul,but was looking for input,thanks for your support.

How long do you have until you cant cancel a bank check anymore? I mean, what is the time limit?

I called my bank and told me no problem,if I dont hear from the guy by 2/03 than I can come in and get my refund and they will file fraud charges,and also because it came usps I can file mail fraud charges according to the detective I spoke to in Ohio,he did p.m. on here after I posted thius and told me its leaving on 2/02 ,.

Haha, that must have kicked him into high gear then. I can't imagine anybody wanting charges like that on them.

Been there done that. I had a guy send me $$$ during High school football season for parts. I am totally out of the car frame of mind during that time of year and totally forgot to ship. It happens. He PM'd me and I was so sorry I didnt get to him sooner.

Glad it looks like the deal is back on
Coach