boxing kits and control arms

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
ok I do not really understand this

but is there a difference between a boxing kit and control arms

I was at hrpartsnstuff and they sell a boxing kit and they sell control arms as well

when I posted about a month ago every here said get a boxed suspension

heres my other questions
is it possible to have the control arms and the boxing kit
or is it one or another

also what is better if it is only one? cause on their site at the section for boxing kits it says if you rather have performance above the boxing kit then get the control arms

so whats the deal with all of this
thanks guys

Carl

Carl
The easiest way to explain it is the factory control arms are a U shape so by adding the piece that HR sells will make it a box. There are also the aftermarket control arms which are always boxed because of strength and they won't twist. The aftermarkets usually have grease fittings.

Aftermarket control arms will be better then boxing the factory ones in because of the materials that are used.

I think it was decided last control arm thread that if you are paying for all the work to be done it was only about $50-75 more to have the new arms installed.

If you are welding and installing them yourself or for cheap just get the box kit.

Just my .02 I have used both HRParts Products the arms and kit and both are top notch. Get the new bushing kit with the boxing kit as well.

Or just get the new arms and all is well. :)