Bremerton BOP Sept 25th

I will take the seven mile drive to the track Satruday. I'm still trying to dial in my GN. Oh yes Frank if you are coming will you bring that coil mount for me? See you guys Saturday

I'm in. And I'm taking you out in the first round Dan!:p No red lights for me this time. I also stole Adams ET streets and should be in the high 12's.

Looks like me and Dennis wont be running at BOP this year:(
Im still waiting on pistons and valve seats.
Im still going to bring the RV and give you guys a place to hangout and have a BBQ. I hope and think Pat and Wanda will be there with there RV also. I want to have a fire after the races and just visit with people for a change..I will be able to watch you guys go at it:D

2 SLOW is hurt. Looks like a cam problem, but won't know until I get into it. Low compression on #4 and backfiring into intake. I'm going up to Gene and Dan's to borrow a leak down tester now to see if I can get a better idea of what's up.:mad:

Sure wanted to run Sat. but will have to be a spectator.:(

Dennis, didn't you go 146 at Turbo Thunder? You need to update your signature.

Originally posted by OUR87GN
Frank if you are coming will you bring that coil mount for me? See you guys Saturday

Mark,

Dan came by the house lastnight to pick up your bracket and will deliver it to at the BOP. Thanks for being patient:)

Have fun Saturday...

I will be there with the Nova

I will be there with the Tubo Nova and I think Terry Ryan is going to come up too.

I'll be there. I'll be with the RealOldsPower Crew, but I stopped by and checked out the cars last year too.....I'll be getting some video this year too. I just got my FireWire card installed and set-up so I can actually edit video this year!

I'll have my 'got torque?' shirt on, with a modified 'Doc Olds' logo on the back that says 'www.RealOldsPower.com'

Ryan

Re: I will be there with the Nova

Originally posted by TurboNova
I will be there with the Tubo Nova and I think Terry Ryan is going to come up too.
Sweeet! I've been wanting to see that car run since I first saw the massive turbo at TTV.

Dave, I haven't put the 146mph in the sig yet because I don't have a good ET to go with it. The time in the sig is ET and MPH on the same run.

I can't figure exactly what is wrong with #4, but the car runs ok, so I will bring it tomorrow and see what happens. It's not the cam or valve spring.

Hi Josh,
Yes, the gates do open at 8 am. If you go to www.bremertonraceway.com and click on "upcoming events", it shows the times, the classes and the cost. We will be past the staging lanes, up to the first little road to your left, its paved..if we can get it. We'll have our RVs.
Looks like the weather is going to be good all weekend :D

I had fun at bremerton saturday, even thought Dennis Hogan took me out in the first round with his slow car.:( Oh well !:rolleyes: I still ran my best times yet at 12.73@103.56mph thanks to Adams ET steets.:D I also enjoy watching the Turbo Nova run in the 8.23 range.

Congrats on your new best time, Josh!
You won the smack talk this time, since I could only muster a 12.99.

I was running rich all day. Turned the fuel pressure down, ran faster. Took fuel out of my chip curve, went faster. Still in the 780 O2 range with zero knock. Kind of a nice way to end the season knowing that I will be going a lot faster after more tuning next year. Since I solved by low voltage fuel pump problem, I can go for more boost and timing than ever before. Looking forward to next season!