Buicks at Bristol

F

Four-Four-Two

Looks like this years event at bristol is September 27-29? Its a BOP event, not sure if its the same one. If so, there is a "thursday street fights" on the 26th. Come out a day early for some extra fun.:D

The Street Fights on Thursday night is their open test and tune program. We will have early parking on Thursday afternoon and for a nominal fee those people can tune on Thursday night.

JH

Jim,

What is the outlook on the event? What I mean is will there be any tech stuff going on like back to back IC tests, cams, heads, etc..? I have the number to a mobile dyno also if you are interested. They are based in Baltimore, MD but if the response sounded good then they would come. Around here they charge $75 for 3 pulls and it makes for a lot of fun watching! :D Is there anything I can do to help? I don't plan on going to the Nats even though I would love to make it, I just can't stand that long drive! I do want to attend Bristol this year for the first time and would love to see the word spread more. Just what I hear but supposedly about 200 cars showed for Bristol and over 400 for the Nats so I would love to see Bristol have the bigger end this year.

Thanx for the suggestions. I am trying to come up with a tech plan that involves all 3 BOP car makes. That is hard to do. I would much prefer individual vendors do it. We are consolidating some race classes now to incorporate the ranks much better.

Thanx for the support, Jim

Originally posted by Vader 87
are they strict about roll cages etc at these events?

They aren't nazi's, but If you appear unsafe, they will have a talk with you.