center main caps or girdle
heads-gn1 or others
gaskets
intake
cam-roller or hyd.

I have a new p-70 and 60lb injectors
Art carr 3500 stall conv. and trans.200-r4
goal 10.50s and streetable!!!

iwould go with what cotton told me ,stock block with studs,forged stroker crank,k1 h beam rods with arp bolts,diamond pistons,block girdle,and very important to balance assembly!! this way smoother idle, better running, and more power to boot!!! as far as heads go,for 10.50 i would go with race ported stock heads,and razors alky kit for more power and to help cool intake charge for less detonation!!

lots of good cam choices out there, but for street and strip cant go wrong with 210 hydraulic roller

those 60lb injectors are fine if you run alky because alky requires less fuel,without alky they are bordeline at best. throw in 83lbers and f.a.s.t mngmt if you can afford it and you will not beleive how powerfull and streetable youre car will be!

thanks guys. I don't have alky kit but may have to get one? dfi and 83's would be next on my list?

Considering most guys are running numbers that good on the stock ecm I would just get chip. If I were going to put on a girdle I'd give some serious consideration to having rjc mill the caps for you, I had a hell of a time finding anyone to do it around here.