BurgerMaster last weekend

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
It was sure great to see the Vette,Mustang and Buick guys hanging around together:) That guys twin turbo Vette was fast and he is a nice guy:) They are not your average Vette owners but i guess im not your average Grand national owner;) I took a ride in that TT Vette and it was FAST :D :eek:

Damn, I bummed I missed it!
I debated going, but instead I installed a garage door opener. Of all the stupid choices.:mad:

Hopefully weekly gatherings will continue.

I use the FAST system and can log boost and rpm along with many other sensors... O2,actual A/F,coolant,tps,target A/F,Knock retard,ect:) I went for a ride in your car and i need to give you a cranked up ride with C16 and 23# boost and some timing....:cool:
Then you can feel that 739 # torque :eek: the little v6 makes LOL
Looking forward to meeting up with you guys again:)

I watched your video and think you were just playing with me on the freeway:eek: The top end on that car must be crazy:eek: Who said high end car people are to good for us family car guys LOL:) It would be great to see you get your one pass in at Turbo Thunder....You should come on down and let us watch you get the boot..;)

SlowC5...

thanks for the blast in the TTC5:D I won't be forgetting that feel ever. I think I still have bruises on my chest from your 14" brakes...

So what video are we talking about here... Can you share?

Originally posted by geno
I watched your video and think you were just playing with me on the freeway:eek: The top end on that car must be crazy:eek: Who said high end car people are to good for us family car guys LOL:) It would be great to see you get your one pass in at Turbo Thunder....You should come on down and let us watch you get the boot..;)

I was running a little more boost in the video. ;)
I was having some boost controller programming issue on Saturday. I would get 12psi then drops to 10psi. I am trying to program it, but it's almost impossible to do on the street. :eek:

Here is what I think, the C5 handles so well and it's slow, I don't think I need a roll bar/cage. :p

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
SlowC5...

thanks for the blast in the TTC5:D I won't be forgetting that feel ever. I think I still have bruises on my chest from your 14" brakes...

So what video are we talking about here... Can you share?

I think it's the same old slow 1/4-mile run video. :eek:

SlowC5....lol !!! Funny name!

Good to see you finally made it here to this site. Hopefully this means you are closer to "coming over" to the dark side! ;)

BTW, it's been almost a year since I rode in that beast and I STILL have the bruises on my chest!!! :D

Originally posted by billsgn
BTW, it's been almost a year since I rode in that beast and I STILL have the bruises on my chest!!! :D

You guys are too funny. :D

I am resisting the dark side for now... ;)

To run lots of boost on pump fuel, what CR do you guys run?

Originally posted by SlowC5
You guys are too funny. :D

I am resisting the dark side for now... ;)

Sounds like you need a ride with the car set on kill ;)

If i remember right the 86 gn has 8.0:1 and the 87 gn has 8.5:1 comp :) My car is 9.27:1 comp but i dont run the high boost on pump gas;) 14-16# max and 20deg timing.. My stock block would run 30# and 28,5 timing on C16 ...

Originally posted by geno
Sounds like you need a ride with the car set on kill ;)

If i remember right the 86 gn has 8.0:1 and the 87 gn has 8.5:1 comp :) My car is 9.27:1 comp but i dont run the high boost on pump gas;) 14-16# max and 20deg timing.. My stock block would run 30# and 28,5 timing on C16 ...

Yes, I would love to get a ride. :D

I need more boost. :eek:

Sure would love to see that Vette at TTIV!

We just need 20 more white Vettes out there to confuse the officials! :confused:

I like that turbo Impala SS. Whats it run?

Looks like a good time at the BurgerMaster!

Not sure how quick the Impala SS was, but both Bill and I gave him a chance to see if there were any differences between '86 and '87 GN tail lights. :D :D :D

Basically we both beat him at different times that night. just having a little fun.