BWR Custom Inlet Tubes

I need a 4" pipe. Would you mind shooting me a price shipped to 45142 both with and w/o filter? Thanks

I hope you guys made a really solid fixture for making that 3.5" pipe, because it looks like THE pipe to have.

Bob

Definately the "HOT ticket"!

Attachments

• 100_0611.JPG
    100_0611.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 379
  • 100_0612.JPG
    100_0612.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 389
When i was in bowlingreen last year I saw a 4" pipe the went from turbo to where the stock airbox was and elbow down and i think you cut the plastic and put your filter on from almost under the car.
So the filter would be behind the parking light i guess.

Is there any advantage to doing something like that vs. the 4" you offer?

When i was in bowlingreen last year I saw a 4" pipe the went from turbo to where the stock airbox was and elbow down and i think you cut the plastic and put your filter on from almost under the car.
So the filter would be behind the parking light i guess.

Is there any advantage to doing something like that vs. the 4" you offer?

Youd probably pick up slightly cooler air. We could build one of those too if someone wanted it. Just need to know what MAF they were going to run or if it was MAFless.

im going to go mafless so i would want a 4" pipw with no weld marks if possible. I will get back to you on if I want to do the elbow for the air filter.

Thanks,
Chris

im going to go mafless so i would want a 4" pipw with no weld marks if possible. I will get back to you on if I want to do the elbow for the air filter.

Thanks,
Chris

No problem.. we may bring Shane and Brian's TTA up here to build some headers in the next couple of weeks so we can do that.

Radiator support

Jay, did you make the top rad support? If so, can you pm me a price for one without the logo?

SDC12339.jpg

SDC12340.jpg

Jay, did you make the top rad support? If so, can you pm me a price for one without the logo?

]

No, Bweavy has those!

You can't get the one with the logo, that was a one time personal gift to me from Brian:biggrin:

He can get what you want on them...