Cal Hartline is coming to tune my car

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
:smile:Im flying Call Hartline in to Seattle to do some tuning on my car the 16th and we will be at a dyno the 17th saturday just north of Everett. Anybody want to have Cal tune on your car tell me :) Cal is a well known Buick tuner but has a lot of experience with Fast,Big stuff,Accel .. He tunes alot of fast turbo Buick and v8 cars around the country.
Untitled Shon from Idaho is having him tune on his mid 7 sec 197 MPH turbo small block lumina and will have time for more cars. The Dyno is $125 hr and i paid Cal. I just wanted to see if anybody is interested in helping cut down on the cost by chipping in on this?

I would like to do some dyno pulls and check my state-of-tune. I doubt my "slow" street car would be very exciting or challenging for Cal, but I would like to meet him and see you tuning the new racecar.

:smile:Im flying Call Hartline in to Seattle to do some tuning on my car the 16th and we will be at a dyno the 17th saturday just north of Everett. Anybody want to have Cal tune on your car tell me :) Cal is a well known Buick tuner but has a lot of experience with Fast,Big stuff,Accel .. He tunes alot of fast turbo Buick and v8 cars around the country.
Untitled Shon from Idaho is having him tune on his mid 7 sec 197 MPH turbo small block lumina and will have time for more cars. The Dyno is $125 hr and i paid Cal. I just wanted to see if anybody is interested in helping cut down on the cost by chipping in on this?

he dont work on b4s does he?

I did and im going to call him this week:)
Thanks for the info..

woohooooo, pick me pick me.. oh nevermind I aint gots no money.... :) Just kidding I dont think my Stock Car needs a dyno. But It does need a little love by the GN Northwest guy's. Soon as the column is back and in it should be on its way up to see em. Boy Geno that thing should show some good numbers...... Cant wait to hear it live.

well will he come to southern california?

he has tunned for jeff rand,, lee,,regi west...

cal is the man!!!!

I will be there and if he has time for my junk, I would be more than happy to chip in to offset costs. :cool:

Results from Bremmerton?

Hi All

Could anyone give a run down on the results of the event?

Looking forward to seeing all you guys at the GS Nats in Oct.!

John & Marka