Cal please give guidance! Fast XFI

2toneNV

It seems that ever since I installed the RJC 5"DP and 4" exhaust that the car runs pig rich. The exhaust smell is so bad that you can't even be at the rear of the car when it is in the garage because it burns. Also, really gaseous when in open air. Not sure what to do first, but have checked the oil and it is gassy smelling and not excited about that because of cylinder washout. Currently running 60lb injectors and test pipe. Need tune help, but don't want to lean it out and have bigger issues.

All you have to do is use teamviewer, and Cal can fix it online in a few keystrokes, or adjust ve table until you see about 13.8 a/f

I am out of town until Friday evening, so don't get here very often. Please give me a call tonight and I'll see what I can do. My cell is 321-863-2303

I am out of town until Friday evening, so don't get here very often. Please give me a call tonight and I'll see what I can do. My cell is 321-863-2303
Cal, just saw your post. Let me know when a good time is to give you a call and if it is after you get back into town that isn't problem.

Cal, just saw your post. Let me know when a good time is to give you a call and if it is after you get back into town that isn't problem.

I will be home tomorrow after noon for a couple hours to repack, then headed out that night for a weekend tuning in Chicago. I don't want to wear out your patience. Call if you need to