"Cars & Coffee" Irvine, 06-19-2010

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I'm trying to get some of the local SoCal '04-'07 (V1's) & '09 & up (V2's) Cad CTS-V's together next Saturday, 06-19-2010, at the "Cars & Coffee" cruise in Irvine. It would be nice to see some turbo Buicks show up also. If all goes well, there should be maybe 2 600 RWHP & RWTQ CTS-V's there. Maybe a couple maggied V1's. Everybody's welcome in whatever you bring.

I should be able to go.

Mike Barnard
That's great, Mike, because I've been telling everybody on the Cad forum & LS1Tech that I've got a friend bringing a 600 RWHP & RWTQ GN that will eat anything put before it. J/K
Hope that you can make it, Mike, should be some interesting cars there. Hopefully, some other turbo Buicks will show up too.

I'm going to try and get up early enough to hit the Donut Derelict show from 6:00 to 7:30ish, then be at the Irvine deal at 8:00ish. That's "IF" I can get my butt out of bed in time.:eek:

It's been a long week...

Mike Barnard

Hopefully, some other turbo Buicks will show up too.

Good Luck on that one Gary, I doubt any of them will show up, ever since Mexico won against france they all have been on a 3 days drinking binge and the hangover must be unberable to even get out of bed, or perhaps they are busy burning some parts of LA celebrating the LA Lakers Championship win.. :biggrin:

Good Luck on that one Gary, I doubt any of them will show up, ever since Mexico won against france they all have been on a 3 days drinking binge and the hangover must be unberable to even get out of bed, or perhaps they are busy burning some parts of LA celebrating the LA Lakers Championship win.. :biggrin:

ghetto people.

....and ...did you remember to take your dishes to the sink, Michael?:mad:
:D

Nope!

I had other things to do. I left my kid behind to handle the chores.

Kinda like what Lou did with you today, in his Porsch.:eek::D

Michael.