Centerlines w/MT ET Streets

hottrawd

4 almost brand new Centerline AutoDrag wheels and MT Drag Radial tires. This entire setup has under 100 street miles on them, and NO track time or burnouts. Both the wheels and tires were new at the same time and are mounted and balanced, ready to go! They have steel valve stems installed as well so they will pass tech inspection at the strip! These wheels and tires will fit MANY GM vehicles with a 5x4.75" bolt pattern. Rear: 15x10", 4.875" backspace 5x4.75" GM bolt pattern Rear Tires: 275-60-15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials 99% treadlife Front: 15x5.5", 3.313" backspace, 5x4.75" GM bolt pattern Front Tires: 205/60/15 Goodyear Eagle LS 99% Treadlife Check out the pics, these tires are nearly NEW! I just bought these from another member on here. And one week after I bought these a buddy of mine is selling the new wheels he bought for his limited, and I'd like to get those instead of these. Also open to possible trades, let me know what you got.
I'll take $900 for all of it. I also have brand new lugnuts, and two 5/16 spacers to go with these.
MT.jpg

photo.jpg

tread.jpg

DSC02296.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

Here's the new ones I'm looking at getting these, what do you guys think of these?
NewWheels.jpg

Man i wish i could afford some rims/tires for my T.

Those ones you are looking at look really nice. They like like those Billet "Street Lites"

wheels

I have that identical set up for sale. The wheels are eagle alloy and you could use the same spacers on mine. TUFFGN post 17" staggard.

Guys, he got these wheels from me, so I can attest to their condition. These things are as close to perfect as you can get without buying them new :biggrin:

Good luck on the sale, that was quick!

Guys, he got these wheels from me, so I can attest to their condition. These things are as close to perfect as you can get without buying them new :biggrin:

Good luck on the sale, that was quick!

Yeah, I like these others a lot so if I sell these I'll get them, if not I'll just use these. To me these are more of a strip75%/street25% setup. I think I'd prefer more of a street75%/strip25% setup.