Chip identification

Reapersgbodys

Just pulled the ECM out and took a look at the chip to see if it has been upgraded, it has been. Any info would greatly be appreciated. Obviously it's set for 92 octane, but any other info would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1836.JPG
    IMG_1836.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1837.JPG
    IMG_1837.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
I would think you have to go back to the outfit that wrote the chip since there are no identifiable parameters on the labels. It was obviously written for a particular person. Hopefully the outfit that wrote the chip has records.

Thanks for the info mikestertwo, have trying to find any info on this company all weekend, and have found zilch, just bought the car and trying to go thru and decipher what has been done to it, I can tell you that it is probably more than 10 yrs old, because of how long previous owner had the car. Guess I need to find someone in the SE Michigan area to look at it and help me figure out how much has been to it.
Thank you for the reply.

I would just contact Eric at Turbotweak and get a chip written for your combination. That way you know what you have. I could read the chip for you if you sent it to me but first things first. Get a more modern chip to match your combination.