Classic Fast B2B system $475 shipped

Eticket

What you see is what you get. Just picked this box up along with other parts. It has the PTE jumper harness, but it will need some work as someone has cut on some wires.
I will include a new WB02 connector and all wiring notes that I've accumulated in the past.
This is an easy fix, but I have no car to test on at the moment or the near future.

Things to make complete:
WB02 and possibly option file which is about $35 both available from Cal Hartline or elsewhere if desired.
Serial cable from a computer store to wire in for laptop connection (I have that wiring diagram from Fast also)

Please email me direct as I do not get notifications from this board.

jqn555@live.com

$475 shipped.

I can't think of anything I'd want in trade/partial trade.

Attachments

• Fast1.jpg
    Fast1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 724
  • Fast2.jpg
    Fast2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 728
Comes with used wb02

I did find a used wb02 and connector kit that I will include with this to get someone going. I do remember that it worked intermittently but not sure why.

Might still need to buy the option file.

Bump

This is a good deal considering it includes an adaptor harness. I can get the O2 calibration for around $20

Thanks Cal, I'm sure the new buyer, if needed, would greatly benefit from expert tuning from HP.

Bump
Someone needs a cheap box...would consider Trade/partial trade on some street lite wheels or a stock ecm and translator setup

Box is still available and now has been tested on my cars return from the paint shop. It appears to have the option file already loaded and comes with program for 83lb injectors. Still needs wiring work though. Paypal accepted.