Combining or removing a login

Weazel

This just in,alky is good
Hello,

Not a big deal, but I know that some other folks, as well as myself, have a different login for different computers. In my case I registered as "Weazel" from my home. When I wanted to surf the site at lunch from work, I was unable to login as "Weazel", so I registered as "Spacelord". Thinking the logins were IP specific or something, I just used Weazel at home, and Spacelord at work. I have 70-something posts as Weazel, and 120-something as Spacelord, after the post count adjustment.
My question: Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to be "Weazel" while at work? I would like to have just one login, and you guys could delete the other, if that would help you out. I appreciate your help.

Same as I, one ID and i just signout when i am done (not using my personal machine)

Okay, I can use "Weazel" (my preferred login) from work, provided I log out as "Spacelord" first. When I hadn't signed up as Spacelord from this computer, it would not let me logon as "Weazel". Now it seems to work okay. I will just use this login from now on. If it would help to delete "Spacelord" (and give all his posts to me ;) :p ) that'd be cool. Thanks.

Perfect!

Hey admins, thank you very much for making the change! I didn't like confusing people with two logins! No problem with "Weazel" from either computer now.

BTW the site upgrades look great! :)