Console Risers with cupholders

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Now available! CONSOLE RISERS WITH CUPHOLDERS Only issue is the drinkholder section covers the ashtray area! These just fit over the existing console without the use of tools and are easily removed.

Attachments

• IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 537
Color samples, looks like some close matches for the other Buick colors. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• colorsamples.jpg
    colorsamples.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 484
well, now I have that perfect birthday gift picked out for me!!
thanks Mark

Shorty version is coming soon as well for those who still want access to the ashtray or an ashtray switch panel. Going to have the manufacturer extend them an inch forward to cover the gap between the stock lid and the main console. These are pics of the prototype in my GN.

Attachments

• shorty riser 001.jpg
    shorty riser 001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 409
  • shorty riser 005.jpg
    shorty riser 005.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 435
  • shorty riser 003.jpg
    shorty riser 003.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 394
I love it ,got the Saddle and matches perfect. Already had my coffee in it,not between leggs anymore.

Awesome product!!! This is the way all turbo buicks should have came

IMG_20110429_181913.jpg

I agree. I found no use for the shorty ones. I simply slide my regular one back and still have access to the switchtray... MUCH rather have the longer one myself

The shorty ones are now available as well. Same pricing. Don't have it indicated on the site yet but if you want to order go ahead and just remind me that you want the short style. Adjustments have been made to the length to cover that gap. Will post some pics later and will try to update the site tonite.

Awesome product!!! This is the way all turbo buicks should have came

IMG_20110429_181913.jpg
Does the cup holders get in the way of shifting comfortably? It looks better but am curious how it compares to the shorty console as far as ease of use for shifting.

It's close but let's face it, most of us only use drive or OD and leave it. I had the manufacturer come up with one with no cup holders that allows you to still use the ashtray area especially if you are using one of our switch panels there.

Does the cup holders get in the way of shifting comfortably? It looks better but am curious how it compares to the shorty console as far as ease of use for shifting.

If you shift from 1-2, I find it hard to do with the console. However it never was easy when racing as the shift comes so quickly off the line. I only shift manually on the 2-3.
b0de9f7b62fee7e549f2855936de3df8.jpg

c0b7afc8c175e8cab0b4db9e3ce55f3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you shift from 1-2, I find it hard to do with the console. However it never was easy when racing as the shift comes so quickly off the line. I only shift manually on the 2-3.
b0de9f7b62fee7e549f2855936de3df8.jpg

c0b7afc8c175e8cab0b4db9e3ce55f3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info and pics, very helpful.

I need details on that carbon fiber steerling wheel!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It's an older "Grant" steering wheel. Had the three spokes like the original wheel and that's why I bought it. I think it was purchased 16 years ago. Not sure if they still produce it. I'll take a look