Convert my Regal wagon to a turbo car

CliffyC

Couple months ago I bought an '83 Regal wagon cause I just wanted something to mess with and it was cheep. When I looked at the motor it had a sticker that said "231 Mr Goodwrench, use 1987 replacement parts". At the time I didn't think much of it and figured it was just a replacement motor. Just now checked the casting number and front boss. It has the boss and the last three numbers are 109. Lucky find!:) From what I understand it should also have the right crank, rods and heads. I've seen pictures of a couple other wagons that have been converted so now the wheels are turning in my head. 'What a cool setup for a turbo car'. Right now I have an extra set of pistons, stock turbo and intercooler. I would probably leave in the TH350 and rear end for now, but would need everything else. So, anyone out there have a parts car that has all the rest of the stuff I'd need? Would like to make a package deal. I'm sure buying it all piece by piece would be far too expensive and not worth doing the project. Here's a pic of mine and another one of what it could be. (mine's the white one:tongue: )

Attachments

• GNW2[1].jpg
    GNW2[1].jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 725
  • GNW3[1].jpg
    GNW3[1].jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 153
  • HPIM0250.JPG
    HPIM0250.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 161