CPT-65 or LT-70?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
Since my turbo needs a rebuild anyways I was looking to upgrade. Which would better fit my combo? Thanks for any help.

009s aren't gonna cut it with the bigger turbo and ported heads. I personally wouldn't go bigger till I got the heads done anyhow. When you do get the turbo, (you didn't specify what convertor) a TE45A would be a great choice also. Nothing less than 55#ers and 3500 stall with that one.

Russ how is that BB T-70 on the street or is the car exclusively a track car? What convertor are you running? How is the idle with the 83's? If you stomp on the gas from a stop, without building boost how would it respond? I will probably be going to a PTE 67 and was wondering if I good go bigger to the 70 bb? I will be running a 3200 9" n/l.

Runs awesome on the street. I have a 3500 stall 9/11. If I just stomp on it it will take a second to go as any big turbo will but when it comes on its like getting shot out of a gun. I can still hear my tranny screamin for mercy :D She'll build 12# on the foot brake in street trim so I was pretty happy with that as it is a .82 Q-trim turbo (I was worried) Idle is great with the ME-R and 83s

Sorry bout highjackin the thread 0nelethal87GN:(

Sorry bout highjackin the thread 0nelethal87GN:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Notta prob man. The more info I can get on how combos perform, the better.:D

Hey Russ.....WOW!!! Beautiful Car.... And HOLY S### look at the size of that FM IC...Does your car have any over heating or temp problems??:D

Russ-would your combo benefit from going to a 3800 stall-im looking into doing almost the same combo?

Originally posted by 49-blues
with a ball bearing i guess your 3500 would be equal to about a 3800 right?

That's a good question, haven't really thought about that. Like I said it spools good so I ain't gonna fix what ain't broke.

Got it this June, has about 1500 miles on it. Needs a bigger DP as I had to hog out the flange on the DP to clear the way for the Q-trim. Came out pretty good, I took the exhaust housing off and bolted it to the DP to see how much I had to go.