Crazy looking Porscha

SVORay

I've had a park light short since I bought my T-type...which was a week ago. I finnaly got it to stop poping fuses as long as I don't cut the dash lights to high. Just one step closer to getting this thing road ready. Anyhow, I went out to return a movie and test out my park lights. As I was pulling out of my parking spot, some chick was droping off some movies at the drop off box. She was driving a Cerrara GT ( I'm sure thats not how it's spelled) but this thing was way different than any Porscha I've ever seen before. It was totaly a two seater since the back half look chopped off...kinda like Ferraris or something. Anyways, I wanted to get a closer look at this bad boy and so I proceeded to follow her a little bit. My car just isn't in running enough shape to tangle with a Stang let alone some high end import. But I was going to do it anyways LOL. I pulled right up next to her and the road was pretty clear for over a mile headed kinda out of town. We was going pretty slow because there was this huge dip in the road comming up but it straightens out the rest of the way afterwards. Once we got past the dip, I nailed it hard. My car actually shifted good for the first time (2-3 issues) but this chick never thought twice about it. I just said to heck with it and headed home to catch the Family Guy. These people buy all these high end cars around here and never ever ever get on them...wether it's a challenge or they got it in the bag :rolleyes:

Speaking of stangs, as I was flying home...about 90mph on this some what county road. I past this stang who sounded pretty mean..it's was late but I think it was an 03/04' Cobra. Either way, I thought for sure he would play but he never thought twice about it.