Cruise-In at JR Plaza in Burlington,NC this Saturday (24 May).

V6POWER

J-R Plaza will have its monthly summer Cruise-In this Saturday from 4:00 - 9:00 pm in Northern Tool parking area. J-R Plaza is located at exit 143 off I-85/40 in Burlington. The turn-out at this is always good.

Burlington? Ha, everybody knows there aren't any Turbo Buicks in that part of the world...

Take care, Jim. The Fayetteville crew will be on our way up in the next few weeks.

Regards,
John

Burlington? Ha, everybody knows there aren't any Turbo Buicks in that part of the world...

Take care, Jim. The Fayetteville crew will be on our way up in the next few weeks.

Regards,
John

There are a few in the Burlington area, just not as many as there will be in Bowling Green, KY. :)

Will you be coming up to RC's shop to work on cars? Hopefully, I will be able to come over and visit.

Too far from Richmond Va....

I wish I could join. :(

Ever consider moving? j/k :) A lot of guys hang out at Richard Clark's shop in Burlington working on their Buick's. He is a great guy and will bend over backwards to help with any Buick problems.

Have a brother in Raleigh.
I'll bring my car down there Once probably.
Just to scare him.
Next month? Maybe I can head to the Plaza if good weather?

Richmond is a good place. Can't move.

Have a brother in Raleigh.
I'll bring my car down there Once probably.
Just to scare him.
Next month? Maybe I can head to the Plaza if good weather?

Richmond is a good place. Can't move.

Would enjoy meeting you and seeing your car whenever you could come to Burlington.

Hi Jim, I'll clean the GN up and join you. Give me a call.
Eric

I posted this for the benefit of others. The way I have been feeling, I probably won't be able to go but I hope you can make it. How is your car running?

Last edited:
Car is running good Jim, thanks for asking. Let me know later how you're feeling.

I plan on spending part of this 3 day weekend cleaning all 3 cars. They need the attention.

Hey Jim, hopefully we'll be up there next Saturday. Going to have the bumpers swapped out and let Pat lay his hands on the tune. Not looking to run ALL the boost, just most of it.

Regards,
John

By the way, Jim, you have perhaps the nicest GN I've ever seen. Absolutely stunning.

Regards,
John

I hope I can make it next Saturday, but I'm not holding my breath. You will be very pleased with Pat's tune.

Thanks for the comment re: GN. I have seen other nicer ones that make me want to throw stones at mine but that's OK. :)