cruisin' the Coast

Just relaxing at Cruise Central.

Attachments

• 1444154493177.jpg
    1444154493177.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 150
The GNs were out with force this Cruisin the Coast.

Attachments

• 1444539984978.jpg
    1444539984978.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 1444540001904.jpg
    1444540001904.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 1444540027437.jpg
    1444540027437.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 157
Hey old friend, It was good getting together with all of ya'll.

That was the most I've ever seen at one place but I'm sure that is about to change because I have just arrived in Bowling Green and Bison is getting ready to work his magic.

I think you were as excited as I was because you were getting in my car when we're getting ready to line them up to take the pictures.

For any one who hasn't been to Crusin the Coast you really should experience it. Just pull up a lawn chair and actually watch tens of thousands of your dream cars come Crusin through.
But the greatest is when you hear spectators say man that's a fking grand national.

Hey old friend, It was good getting together with all of ya'll.

That was the most I've ever seen at one place but I'm sure that is about to change because I have just arrived in Bowling Green and Bison is getting ready to work his magic.

I think you were as excited as I was because you were getting in my car when we're getting ready to line them up to take the pictures.

For any one who hasn't been to Crusin the Coast you really should experience it. Just pull up a lawn chair and actually watch tens of thousands of your dream cars come Crusin through.
But the greatest is when you hear spectators say man that's a fking grand national.

Yea, that was a blast. I'm glad I didn't get in and try to use my key in your car. :confused:. Hope we can do it again next year. Good seeing the group again.

It was great meeting everyone, lots of beautiful cars. Thanks again for helping me swap out alternators. And Scott's car is insane...man that thing pulls hard.

Man y'all need to come to bowling Green next year. Bison and I were working on my car and GNX JD and Don Cruz stopped by gave a helping hand. That doesn't happen every day.

I was amazed at how knowledgeable these guys are

Sorry we missed the group pictures. Wayne and I did represent the TR community at all the venues though. Here's Biloxi block party.
20151007_070004.jpg