Custom TTA Part Interest

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Just thought I would post this because I like to share things with you guys.
I have access to the tooling and machining on the weekends.
Lemme know if you would like me to make anything for you in this list so far:

1. Engine anchor. I have been running these on every TTA I have owned. They work period and look better than the bulky ratchet strap. $30
20140907_105233[1].jpg

2. Custom TTA valve covers. $225
20140815_141631[1].jpg

3. 3'' or 4'' Maf pipe like in pic above, but pie cut piece welded where blue hose is in middle...So one solid piece. 3''$125 and 4'' $150

4. Throttle body block off plate...Polished or Brushed $22
Block Off Plate.jpg
20140907_105233[1].jpg
20140815_141631[1].jpg

Not looking to get rich, but to share some things that are not necessarily available for our cars.
PM me or post up what you might have interest in.

Im also thinking about making a 1'' spacer with all vac lines routed to it and using a block off plate like in above pics too. My lines were routed to the lower intake tho.

Last edited:
I would for sure be up for an anchor. Interested in valve covers as well- but have a couple questions, do you know how clearance is with A/C still in the car, and how is clearance inside with roller rockers?

I removed the A/C after I made the valve covers, so yes they will fit. I can clear them for roller rockers as well. My car has Harland Sharp 1.6

I'd be interested in both then. Let me know when you're planning on making some more and I'll make sure to have money set aside :)

Needs to be at least .250 diameter :cry:
Thats why caps have breathers on them. Thats a sealed cap with a teeny hole.. and should not be exposed so trash can get into the meth.

Engine anchor is done.
Im going to the shop Sat. to get more welding and machining done,so I will see what I can get accomplished on the valve covers.
Lemme know if you want them (anchor/valve covers) separate or together?

Im also thinking about making a 1'' spacer with all vac lines routed to it and using a block off plate like in above pics too. My lines were routed to the lower intake tho.
I'd really be interested in 1 or 2 of these if you decide to make them. How much were you thinking each after all is said and done?

Your valve covers look killer btw! Nice work!
Johnny

Thanks
Ya, I haven't really priced it all out yet. It would be all AN fittings and braided lines for sure tho. I was thinking about putting specific TTA #'s on the upper plates, but haven't sourced anything yet.

I was also thinking about making rectangular TTA tags that I would tig weld to the valve cover that had car # and 9,10,11 second club or something to that affect.

Last edited:
Idk if there's room for a 1" spacer. My 3" up pipe already hits my hood, and I have stock motor mounts.

I was thinking about some overlays for the dash to change where it says unleaded fuel to Ethanol...

Ya, that is one issue. I will work on get the fit just right for everyone.

I would have to find someone to do the overlay. I dont have the tools for that.

Hi, just checking in to see if you have a completed pics of the 3" maf pipe as it would be received...
Thanks,
Johnny