DATA logger will not comunicate with laptop!!!

F

FASTFORD

I am having a problem with my new FAST data logger, I cant get my laptop to download cofiguration file. it says unable to comunicate. I can get laptop to work with ECU but not datalogger. When I turn on power I get a green light steady, When I flip the switch to ground for the blue and purple wire I get a green and red light. I have tried to get laptop to download but all it says is "all information on datalogger will be lost!" Proced? I selct yes and 2-3 sec. later I get an error Datalogger not found.
Please help me I am needing to go racing this next weekend.

Thank you,

Jason Cohen
NMRA SSO#4

There's a step-by-step tutorial on how to make the data logger work in the help files in C-Com WP. Take a look in there and follow the procedure. We haven't had a single broken data logger yet.

Make sure that you don't have the data logger armed when you are trying to communicate with it. It won't communicate while it's armed. Given what you just mentioned, could that be your problem?

datalogger

Craig,

Well I got the datalogger boxed up fedex in the morning. I tried my other datalogger and it worked great. No problem

Hope you can find the problem

Jason Cohen