David Husek @ Turbo Buick Performance

Royal-T-Ltd

Just wanted to let you guys know (if you didn't already) – David is a good dude! Called him for advice and to get some info and he took the time out from his busy day to talk… He seemed knowledgable, eager to help and caring towards not only his customers but just to any Buick guy. I've never bought anything from him but would not hesitate to. And wouldn't hesitate to send anyone to him... its a rarity these days to get that kind of personalized attention. He just needs to clone himself to get some help over there and we'd be all good ;)

thanks again- we'll be in touch
aaron

Just wanted to let you guys know (if you didn't already) – David is a good dude! Called him for advice and to get some info and he took the time out from his busy day to talk… He seemed knowledgable, eager to help and caring towards not only his customers but just to any Buick guy. I've never bought anything from him but would not hesitate to. And wouldn't hesitate to send anyone to him... its a rarity these days to get that kind of personalized attention. He just needs to clone himself to get some help over there and we'd be all good ;)

thanks again- we'll be in touch
aaron
You say it well, if there was a top five list David would always make the list. For me I would be hard press to say there is anyone better!!!

You say it well, if there was a top five list David would always make the list. For me I would be hard press to say there is anyone better!!!
Before I had my trans rebuilt I talked to several vendors and I went with Dave. Primarily for the amount of time and interest he took in my build. He offer lots of advice, with respect to tuning and other things as well.

hey dave i need another kickdown cable do you have any oems the one i got from you doesnt let the trottle open all the way