Decisions to be made

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
Doing a bit of reading about the TT versus the Extender chips and I am caught in a quandary which I would like to have. It appears (correct me if I am wrong) that TT has the only chip that allows my WB to help set my fuel curve at WOT. The extender chips however have the ability to do different adjustments as well as communicate with the MAF translator better. Am I understanding this right?

I also have another question. As far as injector flow matching. I assume that me running a hot air car that getting flow matched injectors will help me tune in better?? Or is it not necessary for an aggressively driven street car?

Not sure how to answer your chip question...but as far as flow matched it is definitely worth it. The car runs smoother, idles better and makes it easier for the computer to monitor and make adjustments if all is near equal instead of one (or more) cylinders being fatter than the others and one (or more) cylinders leaner. Been there done that...

Take a hard look at the features and what you want for adjustment. The basic TT chips are great. The extender chips with the Gen 2 or MAFT pro give you a ton of tuning and have WB closed loop control as does certain TT chips combined with the powerlogger. The SD2 is quite powerfull. So read and shop before making a decision. All of these devices do not learn based on WB feedback, so you have to tune, and the WB feedback will fine adjust.