Denton track

kidreynolds

OK I went last night and seen a nice GN running 6:80's and a white and purple buick running 5 something do the owners of these cars hang out on the board

Later
Brent

The White and Purple Car is Meankids racing. Scott Winsett and Jay Carter. The 6.80 GN could have been a few people.

Greg Kring was running 6 teens with his GN Friday Night at Redline.

What all is done to the meankids racing car.

I am glad to see some fast buicks finally. I am allways at kennedale and there is never a buick there

Later
Brent

In the OK ford vs BUICK thread in the lounge there is a link to a video of scott's car tearing it up. s2 (obviously) at I think somewhere near 274ci, that intercooler is water to air, and the lenco is set up with this airshifting clutched mess. So far from what I've heard from scott and jay the hardest part was getting it to go straight.

Brent,
Bill Duke and Greg Kring were going to "test" my 86 T-type Saturday night at Denton. Their working on a few problems I was having. Have not heard from them yet, so I don't know for sure.
I could not get there I'm sorry to say. :(

Well as I have heard before ...... there is good news and some not so good. Car did run 6.80s on 21lbs boost at Denton sat night, but car was not hooking as tract was a little slick at times and tranny is still acting up. Happy and sad. Looks like tranny going to the shop now.
Money pit

MKR was at Kennedale on Friday and Denton on Sat.

We changed all the gear ratio's in the tranny - put in a new clutch and made a 4 link change last week... the car went 5.20 on Friday night - Denton we were having some cutch issues - the car wasn't locking up in 4th gear...

Denton will come around I am sure - We went a 1.26 60' against Kim Smith in the first round... it was on a pass but it didn't like 2nd gear very much... the last pass were the dickhead kept me in the bulbs for 8 seconds... the car shifted into 2nd while it was decked... there was a problem with the 1st gear Solenoid shorting out... so the last pass for who ever that was there and seen it was leaving in 2nd... 1.40 60' leaving in second gear... lol

the tranny is almost out of the car again - yet another 1st gear change... and I am going to consider putting a smaller tire on the car something in the 32x16 range...

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

GRAND NATIONALS

If you want to hang out and see some stock- fast Buick's you need to come out to Redline Raceway on 2 nd Friday racing with LSPBC. Nest date will be on the 8-8-2003. Should be about 15 cars or so.
Rick