Did I Make a Mistake Ordering Center Line Wheels?

That sucks to hear. I ordered my Centerline Retros in 08 and love them. Got them right around the promised time, luckily i didnt need them right away. Things have changed, was considering a different style of theirs too. Maybe not anymore.

I ended up canceling and going with g-body 8" and 10" aluminum replicas. Tires are mounted. Hoping to install this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I guess that "explains" why the sales guy kept blowing smoke. Their suppliers had already shut them off, for non payment.
Sad....

My gut kept telling me something wasn't right but I let it go for so long trying to trust and understand. I'm lucky I got a refund in early April before they shut down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yep.. I ordered mine i believe in August of '14 didnt recieve them till late Dec '14 all scratched up gouged in the inner and outer hoops inside of the dish stilll looked "raw" and unfinished. Sent them back, took another 3-4 months to get them back. Still wasnt happy it looked like all they did was "polished" them out. But i kept them. Wasnt waiting another 4 months.
20160526_112811.jpg