Do you have pics of your custom garage?

rag93vette,

That corvette site was nice. The owner of ultimate garages has the best garage I've ever seen or heard about. I mean he has a 4wd chassis dyno in one bay! :eek: Also, that game room is unbelieveable... and granite countertops. :eek:

I still havent seen anything that really catches my eye.

Ya, those garages are nice but, not custom cool neat. What I mean is I grew up with the ultimate garages (w/o the dyno) and having been around jux boxes,gas pumps,dance floors,body parts on walls,guitars,cadillacs sort of thing, I want to feel at home with my new garage.

I drink in my garages and have always had some kind of bar.So that is one thing that is definetly going to be incorperated. I need a good floor to start with for a base and I can come up with some neat things to do later when the cash flowage comes back.

When you paint the floor, what do you put over the top of that?

My Garage is still a work in progress.But I'm gaining on it.I got my walls standing today.This has been a summer of sacrifices.I've had no money to dump into the Buicks or to go racing.In the end it will all be worth it, my GNs will have a new home. :)

The ulitimte garage is the ultimate question.....
I like mine alot.....not done but getting there....Ill send pics if you want....its 3200 sq ft. with 800 ft upstairs....an engine room and a work room. 2 , 2 post lifts.....some lights....some shelves....and at the end of the day I ussually get 8 cars 4 quads, and one zx11 in there......the funny part is we are gonna build another to have some room....

Originally posted by 1320
The ulitimte garage is the ultimate question.....
I like mine alot.....not done but getting there....Ill send pics if you want....its 3200 sq ft. with 800 ft upstairs....an engine room and a work room. 2 , 2 post lifts.....some lights....some shelves....and at the end of the day I ussually get 8 cars 4 quads, and one zx11 in there......the funny part is we are gonna build another to have some room....

Please e-mail me pictures. :cool: