Dyno Day (Albuqerque NM)

badboy86gn2

"lord be with me"
Hey guys were having a dyno day at dyno edge october 8th if anyone is interested to see what there beast will do....or will not do :eek: :biggrin: give me a call for more details

Johnny

899-3256
440-4840

see ya there

Count me in :biggrin: . If the GN doesn't run that day, I'll find something to put on the rollers!

I may make it up there with Chuck's transmission by then. I'll throw the S-10 on the rollers and show ya what horsepower is. ;) Maybe all 110 of it if you're lucky. :D

sweet guys the more the better ill try to take some sodas and stuff

Johnny

have you talked to fuzzy maybe he will come

I'll probably be in touch with him before the weekend is up. He still can't get the GN figured out. He had it at Nick's a while back and STILL no luck. He's thinkin' he's going to tear into the wiring harness and go wire by wire. That is all that's left. Maybe I can convince him to take the Chick Magnet. ;)

I'm ready also when we can this orginized. I'll never make the power Eric and Johnny are making, but I would still enjoy watching the top NM turbo buicks slap down some sick numbers!

Not sure as chuck said he called everyone and they are all to busy :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

It will most likely be just us though

Johnny

Oh, so it didn't happen? I was sure I missed it 'cause I had to go to Denver for the weekend....couldn't get out of it. This weekend I'm in Vegas, but my car's almost back together, so if we do it in a couple of weeks I might be able to make it. Either way, even if the car isn't coming along, I'll be there to watch.