e95 question

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
hello all, does anyone know the octane rating of e-95? i know e-85 is around 105. and id guess that e-95 is about 108 but i cant find any solid answer. anyone have any personal experience running e-95 as well? im considering running some kind of E-85/95 system and figured id ask. thanks

E95 is around 110 or so, I use to run around E90 on up, but car was very to start, so before I go back I will need to get a dbl. pumper to keep up with the 83lb'ers I had, went back to 009's for now and run a little mix of E85 and
reg. 91 octane.

Ron

E95 is around 110 or so, I use to run around E90 on up, but car was very to start, so before I go back I will need to get a dbl. pumper to keep up with the 83lb'ers I had, went back to 009's for now and run a little mix of E85 and
reg. 91 octane.

Ron

the car was hard to start? what ems were you running? what was the ambient temp?

I have a heated shop for winter, never below50 deg. ambient, and many cranks at that temp, 83lber's 1 fuel pump can not support 83's period.
you need a dbl pumper to run 83s period with Ethanol, nuff said
\
Ron

I have a heated shop for winter, never below50 deg. ambient, and many cranks at that temp, 83lber's 1 fuel pump can not support 83's period.
you need a dbl pumper to run 83s period with Ethanol, nuff said
\
Ron

Unless the duty cycle is kept really low like 65% and he will never need any more due to changing conditions, etc...

i have a heated shop for winter, never below50 deg. Ambient, and many cranks at that temp, 83lber's 1 fuel pump can not support 83's period.
You need a dbl pumper to run 83s period with ethanol, nuff said
\
ron

not true check my sig single pump stock lines duty cycle at 75-80 %
-dan