ECM modifications for Low Impedance Injectors

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
I will be getting some more drivers shortly

I will have 5 sets to sell at this price. 150.00 shipped.

I mod your ECM: You send it, I mod it and return it to you. Please pick a decent ECM, make sure it runs correctly and does not have corrosion in the main plug. Clean Junkyard pulls are preferred, based on spotty quality remans I have seen over the years. I will clean the connector for the Powerlogger while its here, but you need to let me know you want this.

If you don't have an ECM you want to mod, I have a small number available that I can mod for you. The price would then be 225.00 to your door.

Specify Atomizer injectors or "standard". (this is a question of the specific impedance of the injector, the Moran Atomizers are available with 1.8 ohm impedance which require a slightly different mod.)

Sale starts NOW. Paypal is sales@bailey-eng.com, paypal to reserve yours. Once these 5 are sold, I will edit this notice.

Get in on this batch and be ready for spring!!!

Bob

February may be better for catching people with cash. Some will be getting taxes back in February and many are down on funds now right after Christmas. I may be wrong though.

I think the weather being unusually cold has driven everyone back to their cave.

There will likely be more interest in a week or 2...

Bob

yes, I still mod ECM's

send me an email at: bob (at) bailey-eng {dot} com

forgive the cryptic address, spammers are too crafty nowadays.

Bob