Elongated bolt washer for turbo heat shield

Turbo6Smackdown

I'm currently testing some prototypes of these washers that were like the ones that came on the old dc tech aluminum heat shields. I mocked some up and are testing them in stainless and aluminum. Wanting to see what the heat does to them polished, or coated with a jet hot style coating. If there's enough of a demand, and they hold up to my standards, I will be running off a few handfuls and giving them out to people on here. All I ask in return is shipping. That's if they don't already exist somewhere.

I know like myself, there are more than a few really anal Buick owners on here, that don't like scratches in their nice heat shields. Some of you have really nice heat shields and don't want them all scratched up when you screw the screws into them.
I'm going to put a little surface polish on these and leave them in the white for you to finish to match your heat shield. Some of you have chrome, some polished, some aluminum, some custom painted and some just high heat ceramic coated like mine. So you can do the final finish.

I know it's not big, but it's a way for me to kinda pay it forward for all the help and hand outs I've received over the last year or so. It's the least I can do. Is there any interest?

And moderators, I wasn't sure where exactly this post belonged so... you know what to do.