Email Specials - The performance stimlus Free shipping plus more

Mike Licht

I was here first
If you are not on our email list I would urge you to go to FullThrottleSpeed.com and sign up (right onthe front page) we will be sending some special money saving coupons in the next 30 days. It is an opt out list so if you dont want to get more email you can get out with one click. Here is a sample of the email coupons we sent last week and got buried with orders, I thought I would pass them on here, they are good until the 20th of this month.

A REAL performance stimulus is about saving a few bucks, right? We know that shipping sucks so from now until April 20, enter the code STIMULUSSHIP during the order process and get FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING to the 48 states. We pledge to give you the best service and deals around. If you can't find what you need, call us and we will try to make it happen for you!

Innovate Motorsports Coupon Code!
Enter INNOVATE20 during checkout and get 20% off all Innovate Motorsports items! Retail customers only, limited time only.

We also have the new entry level turbos that start at $599 for you budget conscious people. These still have the 360 degree bearings and all the quality and performance you expect from PTE, just at a better price from FTS.

115% Price Protection Guarantee! Found a better deal elsewhere? We'll beat it plus give you 15% of the difference.
Visit our web site for details!

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed
586 294 4404

These codes expire on the 20th and we will sned out some new ones next week. Join the email list to get them first. Also note tthat we have the 65 LB seimens/Motoron injectors for $44.99 each until them as well
Mike

Last Day

Last Day for Free Shipping on EVERYTHING or 20% off Innnovate. Also last day for 65lb injector deal. Thanks for the orders! We are catching up.
$599 turbos will continue. Another round of coupons soon
Thanks,
Mike

Just call marianne she is great at giving our money away with package deals like that. :)
Mike