engine builder danny smith? has anyone used him?

arista5

Sold, and Replaced
Staff member
as topic states, does anyone have his #, i have some questions i am trying to get answered.

thanks

Dan in Camden. Great guy, knows his ****! Very happy with him, highy recommend him! E-mail me for number! Dave

i had the luck of meeting this guy the other night, stopped at a local pep boys to pick up something and he asked if i had a turbo buick in my GTA, of course we stood there BS'in for 30 minutes. pep boys almost closed on me lol

fact is this guy knows his ****, i've heard of him, but just met him the other night, he's no joke. He does A LOT of machine work for Steve Kaminski. If Kaminski trusts him I trust him. Just talking for a half hour with this guy made my jaw drop lol

He's doing my engine. I trust him exclusively. Unfortunately it took me awhile to pay off my motor project and it just so happens its now his busy season. Its not my driver so were letting it simmer until he has the time. I'd rather take the time, then rush the man. I know when its ready it'll be 200%.

All I know is I cant WAIT to drop that motor in and cruise my TR again!

I think I met Dan (or one of his co-workers) a while back at Cecil. He was racing a 454 SS pickup... a really nice guy & he said that he worked out of Camden, NJ.

Later,
-Banning.