Engine choke 5psi boost

Yes, lights oil/choke come on and just cuts off. Car is stock, it did it with stock intake and now with maf and k&n filter, its at a shop right now, they told me on Friday that it will be repaired by today, well see and I will update the thread with the issue for the forum in case anyone else has this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a Translator Plus?

Turbo Tweak 5.7
Get a Scanmaster if you dont have one.
Where are you located?
i already have a scan master it had no error codes, and bl and int were where the beed to be, I didnt however check IAC so Ill check that when I get it back

Good luck with the shop. Unless they have someone who knows turbo buicks your pissing in the wind. Just saying..

They have repaired 2 GNs, 1 T tYPE- and restored a GNX and 1 GNX clone.

No

Repaired some vacuum leaks adjusted fuel pressure and car has more power, but stalling issue continues when lifting off throttle after boost. Im thinking of doing TT street chip and changing the maf to a translator and LS1 I have a feeling it is that.

If you have a stock chip, park the car yesterday.

With the stalling that could actually be many different things. Sometimes multiple small things that add up.

If your IAC reads 0 fully warmed up, that will most likely be (at least one of) your problem.

A translator and modern MAF are always a good idea. The stock units are just crap these days and can be trusted as much as a crack whore with your PIN number.

If you have a stock chip, park the car yesterday.

With the stalling that could actually be many different things. Sometimes multiple small things that add up.

If your IAC reads 0 fully warmed up, that will most likely be (at least one of) your problem.

A translator and modern MAF are always a good idea. The stock units are just crap these days and can be trusted as much as a crack whore with your PIN number.

Lmao! Everything has been checked and scamaster shows no error codes but I just have a hunch maf is bad, iac and tps were set as well as crank under notmal driving with no boost never stalls, only when driving under 5-10 psi for a few blocks and lift off gas after boost choke light comes on and just cuts off. Starts right up after the cut off

Tuning by hunches requires a different angle of attack.

Here's how to do that... First, realize that this is going to be MUCH more expensive and hair pulling that doing it scientifically and methodically.

Replace every everything your gut tells you is bad. Make sure to assume that ever new part is working 100% that way you can be led down a rabbit hole and really confuse yourself.

If you're lucky the car will end up running kinda right. If you're less than lucky, you'll have a POS that you get tired of and dump, a blown headgasket, or the need for an entire engine rebuild.

Personally I like the scientific approach. It's much cheaper and I don't end up with a much of perfectly fine spare that I will not be able to find in a couple of years.

What chip is in the car? I remember the old chips like ATR pitbull would stall on cars with K&N cone filters after hard throttle and then braking to stop. Erics chip and all the other now stuff address this issue.
So...... maybe you should reconsider changing the chip huh....

Tuning by hunches requires a different angle of attack.

Here's how to do that... First, realize that this is going to be MUCH more expensive and hair pulling that doing it scientifically and methodically.

Replace every everything your gut tells you is bad. Make sure to assume that ever new part is working 100% that way you can be led down a rabbit hole and really confuse yourself.

If you're lucky the car will end up running kinda right. If you're less than lucky, you'll have a POS that you get tired of and dump, a blown headgasket, or the need for an entire engine rebuild.

Personally I like the scientific approach. It's much cheaper and I don't end up with a much of perfectly fine spare that I will not be able to find in a couple of years.

Its at a shop, I was planning on getting a Translator and Ls maf anyway since the remanufactured mafs seem to be problematic. As for the chip, I read the features on the TT 5.7 and seems to address the issue I am having when lifting up from throttle at boost, both upgrades I had considered doing anyway. Ill let the mechanic figure out and sort out all the other issues, he said If i can fix no charge. So well see what happens, thanks for the input, this thread has been very helpful

Its at a shop, I was planning on getting a Translator and Ls maf anyway since the remanufactured mafs seem to be problematic. As for the chip, I read the features on the TT 5.7 and seems to address the issue I am having when lifting up from throttle at boost, both upgrades I had considered doing anyway. Ill let the mechanic figure out and sort out all the other issues, he said If i can fix no charge. So well see what happens, thanks for the input, this thread has been very helpful

Did you ever find the problem?