Engine Harness Connector ID?

daredevil95

Hi, I'm in the process of installing a rebuilt motor in my 86 GN, I'm at the point to install engine but, first thing i'm doing is straightening out the harness for the engine bay. I pulled the motor a few months ago and my memory is not what it used to be ...lol. I have 3 connectors I'm trying to identify? Each connector has it's own issue. If motor was in car, I would be able to identify connectors quickly but, it's no

ENGINE BAY HARNESS DRIVER SIDE IS WHERE IM WORKING.

XX1.jpg

THIS CONNECTOR, WE COULD SEE THE BARE WIRE COMING OUT OF THE PLUG, WHAT PLUG IS THIS AND COULD I BUY NEW?

AA1.jpg

AA2.jpg

THIS CONNECTOR HAS 2 WIRES COMING OUT OF IT, ONE WIRE GOES INTO MAIN HARNESS AND OTHER WIRE IS NOT GOING TO ANYTHING? i CAN'T FIND BROKEN WIRE IN MAIN HARNESS SO, NOT SURE WHERE OTHER WIRE GOES? WHAT CONNECTOR IS THIS FOR?

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg

I THINK THIS PLUG IS FOR AC BUT, I'M NOT POSITIVE? WIRING IS PRETTY BAD ON THIS ONE! WHAT IS THIS CONNECTOR FOR? CAN I BUY A NEW CONNECTOR?

CC1.jpg

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

i APPRECIATE ANY HELP i CAN GET.

A suggestion...
Take the harness out of the car and either rebuild it or get a new one.
That current item is a fire hazard. Or at a minimum, leave you stranded.

A suggestion...
Take the harness out of the car and either rebuild it or get a new one.
That current item is a fire hazard. Or at a minimum, leave you stranded.
I'm pretty much rebuilding it, I de-loomed the entire harness and in process of putting it back together, I need help with 3 connectors. I have new looming, 2 new shielding that goes against the firewall. 3 connectors are holding me up.

The first pic is the oil pressure switch that allows fuel pump to run.
2nd pic is from the ac compressor.
3rd pic appears to be the powermaster plug?
Too bad that the pics weren't taken before you unwrapped everything. Much easier to ID them.
Oh well.
Do you have shop manual diagrams? If not, download them.
As for replacement pieces, Caspers Electronics is the goto source.

The first pic is the oil pressure switch that allows fuel pump to run.
2nd pic is from the ac compressor.
3rd pic appears to be the powermaster plug?
Too bad that the pics weren't taken before you unwrapped everything. Much easier to ID them.
Oh well.
Do you have shop manual diagrams? If not, download them.
As for replacement pieces, Caspers Electronics is the goto source.
Thank you

I appreciate the offer but, my harness is in decent shape. a couple new connecters and a starter wire and I should be good. Thank you
Decent shape?
Note the cracked insulation on the wires. This harness has been cooked for 30+ yrs. The cracking insulation is going to continue.
The condition this harness is in, is exactly what we see at the shop I work at. Our specialty is, you guessed it, custom wiring.
Good luck with your project.