Engine stand

nwarky

Yes, this has been asked and answered many times before and I did a search but could not find the answer to my specific question. Does any one make an engine stand that is "custom" to the 109 block that allows use of the motor mount bolt holes? As always, thanks for any help.

Dean

For storage, TA Performance sells one. It's great if you have a spare engine lying around. :)

Just build one out of wood. If you want it to be mobile, get a $7 Harbor Freight dolly and mount it on the bottom.

Photo1140.jpg

Two boards the length of the pan and two about as wide as the engine. Screw it together with deck screws.

I'm looking for an engine dolly. I had purchased one yrs ago at the GS Nats, but some how it got missplaced & I'm looking for another. I looked at TA Performance website & MOTOFEET, I don't see anything mentioning fitting a V6? Does a SB chevy work to mount our motors? The one I bought from the GS Nats was where the engine oil pan lip sat down into the dolly, not bolted to the block. Any suggestions here?

Don Cruz made one too not too long ago although in limited numbers. Introductory price around $50 if I remember right.