enough mods?

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
with a te-44, alky injection, MSD 50's, stock IC, cold air ind. w/KN, 3 in. DP, 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust w/out cat, the right chip, all the small/free mods, sticky tires, the right amount of boost, and proper tuning would anywhere in the 11's be possible?
if so where low, mid, high? how much boost would it take to be safe on the street with this setup and still run in the 11's?

Might want to do a Duttweiller neck on your IC. You should be able to nip at the 11's with that combo, I know I am!

Originally posted by turbo buicks
with a te-44, alky injection, MSD 50's, stock IC, cold air ind. w/KN, 3 in. DP, 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust w/out cat, the right chip, all the small/free mods, sticky tires, the right amount of boost, and proper tuning would anywhere in the 11's be possible?
if so where low, mid, high? how much boost would it take to be safe on the street with this setup and still run in the 11's?

My GN is setup similar except have V4 IC. I'm in the 11.8-11.7 zone right now running fat (over 800mv) in full street trim (but with slicks weighing in at 3,900lb with me in it and full tank of gas!) with a light 5 psi launch, 24 psi boost, 91 octane pump gas, 100% denatured alchy, full exhaust. I know I've got at least mid 11's with some more tuning and track time using pump gas and alchy. Probably faster with race gas and race chip. Kinda scary sometimes in this tune with 235/60/15 street tires on the street.