Estimated Horsepower?

TURBO2

Is there any way to estimate what horse power and torque you have by the upgrades you have done?
I'm just curious where I might be and don't have the money to spend to put it on a dyno.

List the mods, combo, and boost level im sure people can get close with a guesstamate !

My upgrades are as follows:

• Stock long block (never taken apart)
  • Turbonetics TE 44 with ceramic ball bearing running at 17 PSI
  • Adjustable wastegate actuator
  • Motron 60 lb. Injectors
  • Accufab 70mm throttle body
  • Kenne Bell Free Flow Plenum
  • Kenne Bell Vaned Intake Pipe
  • Terry Houston 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe
  • 2.5" Dual Straight Pipes
  • 100# Valve Springs
  • 3" Catalytic Converter
  • Extender Extreme computer chip
  • Kenne Bell High Performance Fuel Pump (Hotwired)
  • 3.5" MAF with Translator Plus
  • Kenne Bell Hi/Lo Fan Switch
  • Kenne Bell Dual Scoop Ram Air with Intercooler Scoop
  • Raptor Transmission with 2800 stall TC
  • Aluminum Radiator

Put in on the dyno...or take it to the track. If you know the weight of the car with you in it...then you can do a HP calculation from your ET.

My car went from "wow cool" to "WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
On alky.

How much HP would meth injection add?
None!..............If you don't tune to take advantage of it.

Alky gives you the ability to add boost and timing. For example, If you can add a solid 7 pounds of boost and about 4 degrees of timing you may be looking at close to a hundred horsepower. But don't shoot for a specific number. It's more about where the current tune sits on the "ragged edge" scale, the total combination and general health of your set-up. You may be able to add more or less. You just have to test and tune in careful steps.

But one thing is for sure............Your combination wants alky.

3 years ago I made 300hp 330tq with half those mods on the same turbo and 42injectors pushing 25# of boost, no tune and ran a 12.6@108. 3 years later and few more minor mods, i ran a 12.0@112. Could of ran an 11 but bracket racing started up.

Yea your not gonna get big numbers with only 17psi and stock heads, what NY twin turbo said is spot on, and HP in the 300s is about right with 17#, stock heads needs boost in the mid 20s and octane to make good numbers. also when you start getting big TQ numbers start watching what ever that converter is for high slip %.

My two cents, last year when I still had a stock unopened motor. TA49 tweaked by Bison, RJC 315 FM, 80# inj. Alky and 93 w/ 24 # of boost, 6.1 wide band chip, TR6,Hotwire DW300. This motor dyno 436 HP at the flywheel, it made 316 HP at the rear wheels. Richard Clark said this is or was some what on the higher end then he guess. Clint tune the car. The one before me made 285 at the rear wheels. Cars were almost the same other then a stock turbo, however it had Fast. Just shows no two cars are alike

My two cents, last year when I still had a stock unopened motor. TA49 tweaked by Bison, RJC 315 FM, 80# inj. Alky and 93 w/ 24 # of boost, 6.1 wide band chip, TR6,Hotwire DW300. This motor dyno 436 HP at the flywheel, it made 316 HP at the rear wheels. Richard Clark said this is or was some what on the higher end then he guess. Clint tune the car. The one before me made 285 at the rear wheels. Cars were almost the same other then a stock turbo, however it had Fast. Just shows no two cars are alike
Do you remember how torque it made at the flywheel?

All cars run different. Take it to the track and see what kind of mph you can get out of it. The bigger throttle body will probably slow you down. And the TE44 starts to shine around the 22psi and up level.