Eulogy 4 Kasci if you can't come

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
For those that meet this great lady and want to say a few words but are unable to make it please post here.

I want to start it off by saying its a great loss to lose someone this young and a pleasure to be around ! Me and my wife went up to Brian and Kasci's 2 times during the TFT car thing the other year and both times we stayed with them in their home. She made us feel like we had known each other forever and they wouldn't hear of us staying in a hotel. One morning we woke up and the house was COLD !!!!! The battery in the remote for the central unit had died, we had a long oil baseboard heater in out truck and my wife thought of it and went out to get it. About 30 mins later or so Kasci woke up and came to the living room where we were with the heater, sitting on the couch and a blanket over us and just snuggled right up by my wife under the blanket to get warm lol, we looked like 3 peas in a pod. Brian got up a few mins later and we told him to fend for hisself hahahaha. She was a wonderfull person and could just lit up the room with her smile. She also made the BEST AWESOME lasguana I have EVER eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a lot of laughs when we were up there with them. While me and Brian were working Kasci and Emily [my wife] were goofing off and running to get stuff in her GTO. She was and always will be a wonderfull person. They have 2 great children as well. Long as you hold her in your heart she will never be forgotten Brian. God bless her , May God hold her tight till you and your children see her again one day. Anytime you need me just call day or night Your friend Daniel Ray:(

Posted from Firebird_1252 on turbo buicks . com

i remember the first time i met her. it was also the first time i met brian. i went down there to get 2 rims. brian was shocked i even showed up. anyway, it was a friend and i that were doing things down that way. we didnt get to their house untill i want to say 9:30 10ish. i want to say that one of the kids was still on a bottle. they insisted that we stay the night and get a fresh start to go to our next destination the next day. i have to say one of the warmest people i ever met in the buick community. a few months later brian and family were at monte madness and well.. brian kinda set the car on fire. i remember kasci just shaking her head at brian. never the less a great great person and mother. she'll defintaly be missed by everyone!

Rob

I don't know where to begin... Kasci was one of the nicest ladies I have ever met. She treated me and my family as one of her own... Offered to help do anything anytime.

I was there yesterday and it was a very nice and beautiful service...

I wish I could have been there for the service but, I am currently in Korea serving a one year tour.

Me and my family met Brian and Kasci for the first time when we went to pick up a headliner and sunvisors from them. We were greeted with a warm welcome and smile. She asked if my wife and kids would like to sit down. I remember Kasci trying to say hello to my two daughters 2 and 7, in which my 2 year old was just too shy. Kasci was asking me if i wanted a G Body magnet and I said sure. She then came up to me and whispered to me if I wanted "another G Body magnet" (not suitable for little kids) and I was like oh yeah. My wife looked at me and said you better hide that. Brian got the headliner and sunvisor and even brought it out to the car for me. He said it was good we came there because I actually saved on shipping the headliner through UPS. Brian, you are a remarkable person. Kasci will truly be missed by everyone! God Bless, James Canlas.