F/S RamChargers dual fan setup

A bump for Jason, plus a note...I use one of these setups and it works very well on my car which has a V2 FM + A/C condensor + tranny cooler and radiator occupying the front end. In the meantime, please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice. ;)

Drip Pan said:
A bump for Jason, plus a note...I use one of these setups and it works very well on my car which has a V2 FM + A/C condensor + tranny cooler and radiator occupying the front end. In the meantime, please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice. ;)
Please direct this to the personals forum. Where's our moderator when we need him ? LOL

"please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice. "

Thanks Morgan, I copied this for some people at work. Serious PC crowd there.
Have a happy one to you to.

Dean

thanks back at ya!

Jason, i will be installing the set up tomorrow looks like it will fit without any griding, thanks again and i will let you know whats up after i get the new harness installed
Mike