Factory lock up BRF- "hanging gears"

CornFed

been awhile since I have posted but wanted to get some input from you guys.
I recently removed a "built" non lock up 200R4 from my t type and replaced it with a factory BRF. I installed the trans and have drive it several times up and down the road I test it. Everything, the trans shift at the same point:first to second 3100rpm,second to third 3300rpm, and I have not tested it in OD. These shifts are at normal driving conditions and acceleration and not WOT.
I have adjusted the TV cable several times and checked to see if it's stuck. Does not feel stock and every time I adjusted the cable it didn't seem to help.
Would the chip in the car have anything to do with this? Previous trans was a built non lock up unit.
At this point I'm open for any suggestions because the trans seems to shift nice just at to high of rpm's.

Have you tried WOT shifts? Is the TV limit shimmed or spring changed, gov. spring OK?

My first thought matches 77 cruiser, the governor pitched the small spring out. If so it is usually in the pan. There are ways to pin it to prevent this.

RemoveBeforeFlight

If the trans has been sitting around awhile it may have a stuck tv valve or plunger