Farmington this Sunday (please read)

Thanks Clint

Hi Clint,

Thanks to you and your family for getting us the track and working it for us.

I don't care what Pat says about you,

Thanks again

I wanted to invite everyone to join the YahooGroups that we have set up for all the TR, Syclone, and Typhoon owners...GM_TURBO6.yahoogroups.com
Using this, we can communicate with all that have signed up via e-mail.
Conrad

ps...Clint, have you signed up yet? I thought you had.

Clint

esinger said:
Hi Clint,

Thanks to you and your family for getting us the track and working it for us.

I don't care what Pat says about you,

Thanks again

I don't care what i say about clint too. But the only thing i don't say is that he's my BITCH

I would like to thank everyone who came out to support the TNT at the track yesterday. I also appreciate the gift however is wasn't necassary. I will see everyone at Mooresville in December. Conrad, I hope you find your problem. Steve T, just go deliver something :rolleyes:

Track Times

I ended up with the print-out with track times for 8 runs (Clint was passing the sheet around). If anyone needs to know their times, just let me know. The runs took place between 09:47 and 12:27.

Clint, can someone tell me what I ran on my aborted run (probable around 1:00)?

Conrad Carter

alphaenvirmgt said:
I ended up with the print-out with track times for 8 runs (Clint was passing the sheet around). If anyone needs to know their times, just let me know. The runs took place between 09:47 and 12:27.

Clint, can someone tell me what I ran on my aborted run (probable around 1:00)?

Conrad Carter
I have several time sheets in my trailer. if I think about it I will go through them tommorow & see it I have 1 of yours.

Three things:
1. Found my problem...electronics all tested fine. I have a broken timing chain! Hope the valves are all ok (not bent).

2. Clint.....Ever find the timing slip?

3. Has everyone joined the YahooGroups that we have set-up? NO!
Clint, Sully, etc.... GM_TURBO6@yahoogroups.com

Conrad

ps...I can sign up anyone. Just need your e-mail address.

alphaenvirmgt said:
I have a broken timing chain! Hope the valves are all ok (not bent).
Conrad how is the new chain coming along? you going to be ready for Mooresville?

I'm moving slowly. Does anyone remember if the cam sensor has to come out before I remove the timing chain cover? It all depends on what I find once I get in there. Could have bent valves or worse. Should know in next day or so.
Conrad

ps...when is the Rockingham event? November is pretty much full for me.

alphaenvirmgt said:
I'm moving slowly. Does anyone remember if the cam sensor has to come out before I remove the timing chain cover? It all depends on what I find once I get in there. Could have bent valves or worse. Should know in next day or so.
Conrad

ps...when is the Rockingham event? November is pretty much full for me.
yes pull the cam sensor. what Rockingham event would that be? Reynolds is this coming weekend then December is Mooresville.

Has a date in December been set for Mooresville? I saw the poll.
Conrad

alphaenvirmgt said:
Has a date in December been set for Mooresville? I saw the poll.
Conrad

Conrad,

No definite date as of yet. I guess I'll decide which date works best from the very few that replied to the poll.

What cam and timing set was in the motor? What are you going with now?

K.

NCTURBOS said:
No definite date as of yet. I guess I'll decide which date works best from the very few that replied to the poll.
may be if you took care of us like our boy Clint took care of us @ Farmington (free & excellent track preparation), you may have a larger response. :confused: :D

Guys and Gals,
Cheryl WILL take GREAT care of anyone that shows up at her place! If you had attended the Jordan Lake event, you wouldn't be saying that! The burgers and other food were "Yum, yum good!" Everyone needs to understand that the monthly gathers will take place....rain or shine, so come on down! My GN didn't melt in the rain showers and your's won't either. I will admit that the drag radials were a trip (sideways) in the rain on the 4-lane. Won't happen again if I can find a cheap set of GTA fronts.
Conrad Carter
"alphaenvirmgt"

TurboIndian said:
may be if you took care of us like our boy Clint took care of us @ Farmington (free & excellent track preparation), you may have a larger response. :confused: :D

Well, considering that 5-6 years ago when you were still a TR virgin, I started this gathering by inviting anyone to show up at the track on your GN's 1st "serious" outing... You know, back when you had a fast street car, instead of a slow race car... :D It has since turned into a 20+ car turn-out for test-n-tune.

As long as what I bring runs well... That's what matters to me, not car count.

K.