Fastest Pump Gas / Alky 1/8th mile (updated 10.07.18)

This list is not up to date with 1/8th mile times by the way. He stopped updating it last year.

Pacecarta 6.01 (Second Car)
Phoneguy 6.22

Just to name a couple.....

now you need to update melissas times in your sig.. dont forget to list all the new Kool guy stuff

I believe that the only update was Melissa told them to turn it up a little she was getting bored in the 9.80 range. ;):D

I believe that the only update was Melissa told them to turn it up a little she was getting bored in the 9.80 range. ;):D

We have been chomping on the bit for a while to run it out. Lots of time making everything legal at our track. She is legal now anywhere.

Mazda is just about there now to. Needs a diaper and flex plate shield. Then let the games begin !! I think the car is at JD's weight now to:D . Ill try an remember to weigh it tomorrow.

5/5/17 at Piednont dragway in NC 6.703@104.66

aa680a7b0efa4e618662e43cc15b4ab6.jpg

Looks like I should be on the list?
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I need to update mine for now.not sure which number to use but here goes
Just to put it out there this car is not setup for drag racing but I'm making it work
On a real street tire with a 440 tread rating it has been a 6.92 @105 and on a 18 inch nitto it went a 6.87 at 18psi boost.
More new times to come I'm sure!!

Attachments

• IMG_2687.JPG
    IMG_2687.JPG
    484.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2946.PNG
    IMG_2946.PNG
    774.2 KB · Views: 153
Ya'll can read my upgrades in my sig , I'm hoping for low 7s . Its a track here close and I plan to make a pass or two in early November . Wish me Luck Keith