Finally got one!!!!!

Reapersgbodys

After a long wait, I finally bit the bullet and filled up my garage. Just acquired the 1987 Turbo T to fill up the empty space in my garage, and couldn't be happier, it's not a highly optioned T, but just couldn't pass this car up. Only 19,409 original miles, interior still smells brand new, now sitting next to the GP, I can smile!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1816.JPG
    IMG_1816.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1815.JPG
    IMG_1815.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1540.JPG
    IMG_1540.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1819.JPG
    IMG_1819.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 214
Very nice! Amazing condition!
Yes dave82 it definitely is a thing of beauty IMO, pictures just don't do the car justice. I've been looking for quite some time, have looked at a lot of GN and T's, when I came across this there no doubt in my mind!!!!! Lol

First off, YIPPEEE!!!!!
Second, keep an eye on your wallet, it will take it and empty it. Lol
Their not too bad if you don't go overboard on the mods.
It looks like you have a very nice one there.

Beautiful car and color. I have an 86 the exact same color.

Nice ride!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

First off, YIPPEEE!!!!!
Second, keep an eye on your wallet, it will take it and empty it. Lol
Their not too bad if you don't go overboard on the mods.
It looks like you have a very nice one there.
Amen to that Looks good congrats

I love that car! It is just like mine! What 1986 Buick said is very true. These things will take every penny you have and demand more. But, it's cheaper than a 48ft. motor home! Of course, I've never owned a motor home so I don't know what I'm typing about.

Your lucky it's not highly optioned. The lighter the better. My first TR was an 87 T identical to yours. Love the color. They are money pits but I would consider the late model MAF conversion for better reliability. Congrats.

Thanks guys!!!! I'm quite happy with it, still in decipher mode, trying to assess how far previous owner and or owners have taken the car, but it runs like a bat out of hell and I love it!!!!!